What should I do if I am permanently leaving South Africa?

Please notify CFP Brokers as we will need to provide you with comprehensive advice and we would need to place your policy on Run-Off cover at the appropriate time.

The short answer is that you must maintain your membership with your Association/Society and your CFP Brokers medical malpractice cover until 31 December in the year that you stopped practicing but there is a lot more that you need to know.  If you work just one day in a year, you will need to keep the cover until 31 December of that same year.

Comments are closed.